SC482 Temporary Skill Shortage
- This is an employer-Sponsored stream where a business owner can sponsor a specific kind of skilled labour which is difficult to find in Australia. It seems to be the easy way to get a Visa with work rights in Australia. But in actual it is not at Sunmarg Migration Australia Pty Ltd we are proud to say that we have lots of expertise in this type of visa application.
- The employer has to showcase there is a shortage of skilled Labor in the stream he/she wants to hire.
- The employee should be less than 45 years old.
- The employee should be having an occupation in the relevant skilled occupation list.
- Meet the minimum standard of English.
At Sunmarg Migrations Australia we have expertise in Employer Sponsored visa.
Here is a brief example One of our recent cases.
- The client came to Australia on Visitor Visa and Applied for Protection Visa.
- After Applying for Protection visa he was granted Bridging Visa A with Work Rights.
- While living in Australia he started studying and working in the field of Telecommunication Cabling.
- He approached Sunmarg Migrations and we applied for his TSS 483 Nomination and Visa Application.
- After the nomination application, we received 2 requests for further information from the department for which prepared 2 legal submissions.
- Recently clients TSS 482 Nomination Was Approved.
At Sunmarg Migrations Australia Pty. Ltd. we are passionate about solving complex visa cases. We have solutions for all the problems you are facing while applying for the new Visa application or ongoing case or more.
Let's dive into the types of services we provide.